- This website is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended to provide investment, financial or other advice, nor to make any recommendations regarding the suitability, for any particular user, of any services offered or of any funds managed and/or advised on by any company within the Warwick Group of companies.
- Warwick also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this website are free from errors, viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system, computer network, hardware or software. By accessing this website you accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, hardware or software.
- The information appearing on these pages is made available without a representation or warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied. Warwick accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available on these pages and actions or transactions resulting there from.
- All information regarding the products and services, including information in respect of their terms and conditions and any other information is subject to change without notice.
- Part of the information contained in these sites is supplied by various third parties. The receipt of such information is dependent on such third parties and complex infrastructures for delivery over which we have no control and accordingly shall not accept liability for losses of any nature arising out of delays or failures in the delivery of such information.
- All rates quoted are guidelines only.
- The information contained in these pages does not constitute an offer of or an invitation to apply for any Warwick product or service in any jurisdiction where such offer or invitation is unlawful or any jurisdiction in which Warwick is not permitted to make such offer or invitation, or to persons to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or invitation. Users resident outside the Republic of South Africa are advised to consult with their legal advisor.
- The matters described on this website are subject to amendment. User of this website should neither treat nor rely on the contents of this website as advice relating to legal, or investment matters and are advised to consult their own professional advisers. Nothing in this website constitutes advice. Anyone requiring advice about the information contained herein should consult their stockbroker, bank manager, legal advisor, accountant or other independent adviser.
- Linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their contents or the contents of any further links contained in linked sites.
The laws of South Africa govern this website and its use and the South African courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute that may relate to it. The invalidity, unlawfulness or unenforceability of any or any part of these conditions shall only to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) requires every authorised financial services provider to adopt, implement and maintain a conflict of interest management policy. The policy sets out the parameters and procedures for managing any conflicts of interest that may arise in the rendering of financial services. For further information, you can download the Warwick Conflict of Interest Policy. Authorised financial services providers within the Warwick Group of companies manage and monitor both the risks of personal and business conflicts of interest. Controls include awareness, disclosures, approval processes and enforcement. Warwick companies and their staff do not engage or condone any activity prohibited by the Prevention and Combating of Corrupt Activities Act 12 of 2004.
All tangible gifts, benefits or hospitality, given and/or received, are subject to monetary limits and disclosure requirements and are limited to ordinary and acceptable business practices.
“Accountable institutions”, as defined by the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 28 of 2001, within the Warwick group of companies are required to perform verification of all existing and potential clients. Warwick companies are also subject to the Protection of Constitutional Democracy against Terrorists and Related Activities Act 33 of 2004, and are obliged to request necessary information and verifying documentation from clients and potential clients. Further information/documentation may be required for legitimate business purposes and to enable companies within the Warwick group to perform their contractual obligations to clients. This information/documentation will only be retained for the purposes of complying with relevant legislation.